Thursday, September 27, 2007
A page and a mini toot!

I made this page, tradigital style, using the Scrapperie September kit- Social Butterfly. It's really hard to see, but I used a Heidi Swapp ghost butterfly with a little paint around the edges just to the right of the head of the flower embellishment, and there are Swarovski crystals on the flower. I added the digital brushes (the soft cream colored henna swirilies) after scanning my page in. I also added the journaling the same way. Ironically, I added the word Solace before printing my photo. I did't have any plany on making this page tradigital when I was planning it out in my head. LOL

I also subbed this page to BasicGrey's idea gallery and they picked it up! Thanks for letting me share!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer