Friday, November 10, 2006
TTT cyber crop!
Come Join us for Transparent Touches & Tags Count Your Blessings Cyber Crop!!

Check in starts on Friday November 10th at 9am EST. Last uploads are due by Sunday, November 12th 12pm EST.

There are LOTS and LOTS of door prizes being given away- including a subscription to Scrapbooks, etc! Make sure you sign in and tell them I sent you!

There will be games and challenges ALL WEEKEND LONG....don't miss out on all the fun! Not only will you get a lot of pages done.....but Monica will be posting a SNEAK PEEK of the 3 different exclusive kits for December!

Here's a link to see all of the pre-crop chatter:
http://www.transparenttouches.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=46

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

(When you stop in, tell 'em Sandi sent you!)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, EVERYone gets a prize? Consider me sent :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I signed up on Saturday night (LATE) and Sunday I totally forgot about the crop :( I hope you at least got credit for me popping in with my whopping FOUR posts, lol!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer