Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Super Stars

My final project for Transparent Touches & Tags featuring the November Sassafras Lass kit. I cut apart a lot of the papers on this one to make some of the elements really pop. I added some of the transparency stars for some extra oompf. ;) This one was really fun- I just kinda let myself go and let the elements guide me. I added a little stitching and lot of Heidi Swapp embellies and it was finished!

Sadie and Madison were so cute this fall cheering for Pop Warner football. I was finally able to catch their last game and got some really great photos. I love this one because Madie always makes such funny faces when she is cheesing for the camera! LOL

{As always, click on the layout for a close-up.}


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Your work is absolutely jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Adding your blog to my favorites NOW!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just fabulous! You know you rock, right?

Blogger Cami said...

wow! awesome awesome stuffs Sandi!! haven't checked in for awhile and was glad to see so much fun stuff!
Hope ya don't mind if I scraplift ya sometime....don't worry, it won't come out looking anywhere near as nice as yours ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer