Friday, October 03, 2008
Scrapperie's October kit and a Breast Cancer special
Oh how I love October and its crisp, cool nights... And what could be better than a little frightful, spellbinding fun? This month's kit, affectionately called Hocus Pocus, marries two new lines from Making Memories and My Little Yellow Bicycle with some spooky and festive tricks and treats!

Not only is October a month for enjoying the cooling weather, but it is a month for reflection... at least in my family it is. I started last year by commemorating October's Breast Cancer Awareness campaign by donating 25% of all sales to the Susan G Komen For the Cure foundation. This year I plan on donating 30% of ALL SALES (throughout the whole month of October) to the American Cancer Society, through Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. Breast cancer is a disease that strikes very near and dear to my heart and this is what I can do to help give a little back. (I love you, Mom!)

All kits are on a first come, first serve basis! All kits are on pre-order and will be shipping closer to the 15th of the month. I will update the site when they are shipping.


Here's a look at the kits: Hocus Pocus: The Essentials
Hocus Pocus: The Extras
Hocus Pocus: The Trimmings
Hocus Pocus: Pièce de Résistance


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer