Wednesday, January 10, 2007
24.7.365


Payton has been so weird lately. He's really been such a good puppy... but for about the last two weeks, every time I even think I am going to try to use the computer in my studio, he will exit his cozy little basket and come and stand on me until I roll my chair away from the desk. When I do, he launches into my lap and makes himself comfy like he is some little five pound dog! He's so funny- he just sits there and stares at the computer screen... like he's saying "I want to see!"

Anyhow... this is another layout for ICS using the January Crate Paper Avenue kit. I did add some fun Maya Road chipboard, some doodle border stamps from Sassafras Lass and a journaling page from Creative Imaginations.


3 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

ahh what a cute puppy- Weimeraner? - and wonderful layout. Love it!

Awwww! He's been missing his mommy it sounds like!! He's so adorable.

Blogger Kimberly said...

Loving your "puppy" Sandi. Love the design of this layout and the photo is wonderful. Remember, he is still a baby! LOL

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer