Thursday, December 07, 2006
One Heart-One Mind mini-toot!
Last week, over at 2ps I saw that One Heart-One Mind was having a design team call. After checking out their products online and falling in love with them, I HAD to put my application in!

Yesterday, I received an email from them telling me I was picked to continue on to their tryouts!!! I'm so excited!! From here, I get a kit to work with and then after turning in my designs, they will pick people for the Design Team from those applications. I'm so nervous and so excited, all at the same time...

Wish me luck!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Good Luck! I love your layout! :)

Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats and good luck!

Blogger Kelly said...

I know you are gonna knock their socks off with the kit they send! Keep us posted!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer