Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Finally! After two months of working on this layout and playing with different papers and such, I am happy with it! I loved this picture of the girls with my Grandma for her birthday this past summer and knew I wanted to make the page bright & happy, but it just wasn't coming together. Yesterday, I was playing at Studio C with Kim and this just sorta fell together- and I love how it turned out!

Bazzill scalloped cardstock, My Mind's Eye (Kaleidoscope) papers & the fun circle paper is Bo Bunny Press. A Lil Davis vintage wood sign tops it off, along with lots of inking and some hand written journaling.


4 Comments:

Blogger kimber said...

Sandi!! This layout looks great!!! I am SOOO glad you got this done!!!

Blogger Amy W. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your work as always! :>

Blogger Cami said...

Neat & original LO :)
your kids are just darling...so photogenic!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer