Monday, February 06, 2006
peace

Ok, you know how sometimes when you are creating pages, you do things for odd reasons? Well, that was the case today. I just got off the phone with my Mom, who shared with me the passing of her aunt, Georgann. Obviously saddened by this news, I needed to take a break from all of my scrapbook work and just go be. Another reason I needed to step away: I knew. Sometimes in life, things happen for reasons we cannot control or even begin to understand.
I was working on projects for the SDD design team tonight, mostly happy pages- Santa baby, Special Bond & {love}. After setting these projects aside, I pulled the birthday page I had been working on for a while and started to feel restless. Before I knew it, I was sifting for pictures on my computer- I knew I was looking for something in particular, but I didn't yet know what it was. All of a sudden, I knew what I needed to do and started off working, almost mindlessly. This layout came together quickly and with an effort I have never had before. I finished it, looked up at the clock and saw that it was 9:45. My Mom called at 10 to tell me Aunt Georgann had just passed at 9:46. Miracles happen every day. Sometimes we have to believe and be open enough to feel them.
I love you Aunt Georgann, we will all miss you terribly. Godspeed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer